Oh my God I look like Pinnochio in the pic with Julie! I haven't been lying (too much) I swear! Reminder to self: No more side pictures, add that to no more close up's which already existed. tee hee
Found a earring in our hall bathroom it is a stud one with a black stone .....very pretty....anyone missing it?? and yes what a nice party Marianne had for Dan ....thanks for helping her too, Danny and Deborah.
Dan has had a rough weekend , but is doing okkay now....his pain is under control. He has been in bed for two days....resting to get his strenght back...!! Love to you all....julie
Oh my God I look like Pinnochio in the pic with Julie! I haven't been lying (too much) I swear!
ReplyDeleteReminder to self: No more side pictures, add that to no more close up's which already existed.
tee hee
Found a earring in our hall bathroom it is a stud one with a black stone .....very pretty....anyone missing it?? and yes what a nice party Marianne had for Dan ....thanks for helping her too, Danny and Deborah.
ReplyDeleteDan has had a rough weekend , but is doing okkay now....his pain is under control. He has been in bed for two days....resting to get his strenght back...!! Love to you all....julie