Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday

Dad is doing pretty well today, and he had a nice Sunday as well. He spent a lot of time visiting and watching football with Ran. Marsha and Ernesto stopped by, as did Judith (with yummy coffee), Jan, Goldie, grandson Ben, and his friend David. Cheryl also brought us casserole for dinner--always so nice to not have to worry about cooking.

Mom unfortunately got hit with this stomach bug that had her in bed all day. She's better today, still shaky and sleeping lots, but keeping down food.

Other than some shakiness being caused by one of Dads meds he seems pretty up. I'll be heading back down there with the boys shortly. Dad's been on his email some today--so he's getting back to that too.

That's all for now. toodles

1 comment:

  1. I loved being able to spend some time with Dan -- hey he looked pretty darn good! Thanks Jan as always for driving and to Goldie for coming by to say hi. I was disappointed, of course, that Julie had to excuse herself shortly after my arrival, but next time... love to all, Judith

    ReplyDelete