Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday night

















Here are Gramps and Kenny putting together a fishing pole. Dad has had a great day. We've had a hard time keeping him settled. He cleaned off his work bench in the garage and got his tools in order.

And you see Ben, as promised, posing with his football, and finally Sophia and Grams. Grams said, "not fair, I look terrible," to which, Sophia and I responded, "paybacks are a b..."
And actually, she looks great in general, and for someone who has been sick for the last two days.
Dad also has an acupuncture appointment for Dad this Wednesday at 2pm that we are all excited about.
toodles.


;-)






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog. It is great seeing pictures. Tonight I shared the pictures with Desi who was very excited to see Baby D with his grandparents.

    Love you all.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Julie is under the weather. But happy to hear my cuz is doing well. Love you all...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam--thanks so much for the pics you took. I love the one of Desi--too cute! Can't wait to see you on your next trip down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very happy to hear pops continues to feel good, and can't wait to see you guys again soon!

    love the 3 D's

    ReplyDelete