Hello, not much to report here, but had to share this awesome pic of the grands and the grandkids. Dad's holding up, a bit more energy this week, but a bit more pain too. Toodles, Marianne
Guys, thanks so much for letting us come by to visit. I had such a wonderful time, least of all with someone who's been like a father to me since I was born.
Hi All.Boy how apprecitive we are to have all of yous. Ben it was awsome to have you here, you too Di.And yesterday for Charger game, all of you that could make it. Jan and Linda thanks for feeding us all, the spagetti and meatballs were great. Trish and I got out for a morning walk. Marianne is feeling better from that stomach flu(she even hiked the mountain this a.m.) Hope Our grandson Ben is doing better.
Ran your daughter and granddaughters are preacious so glad we finally got to meet them.
Love you all...going to get Dan out in some sunshine today...it is beautiful here this a.m.
Guys, thanks so much for letting us come by to visit. I had such a wonderful time, least of all with someone who's been like a father to me since I was born.
ReplyDeleteI love you all more than I can express.
Ben
Thanks for the great picture. Hugs to all.....
ReplyDeleteKaren
What a lovely photo, Mar. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi All.Boy how apprecitive we are to have all of yous. Ben it was awsome to have you here, you too Di.And yesterday for Charger game, all of you that could make it. Jan and Linda thanks for feeding us all, the spagetti and meatballs were great. Trish and I got out for a morning walk. Marianne is feeling better from that stomach flu(she even hiked the mountain this a.m.) Hope Our grandson Ben is doing better.
ReplyDeleteRan your daughter and granddaughters are preacious so glad we finally got to meet them.
Love you all...going to get Dan out in some sunshine today...it is beautiful here this a.m.
julie
Beautiful up here too. Wish I were there though.......xoxo
ReplyDeleteMaryan what is your e-mail address?
ReplyDeleteU-Harry