The crisis care nurse arrived about an hour ago to help monitor Dad and keep him comfortable. We'll have the crisis care team with us here for the next 24 hours. Mom is unwilling to leave the house (actually Danny and I feel the same way). We're keeping things calm and quiet around here, but feel free to visit if you'd like. We have some sandwich makings and soup that I'll heat up around lunch time.
We've been so lucky - I think that just about everyone Dad could have talked with and seen, he's been able to see, and for those of you who didn't get out, but sent messages, we read them all to Dad, and he heard and loved every one.
If for some reason, someone still has something to say, or to let Dad know that it's okay to let go, please come by, or send a note (my email is ma.mcginnis@gmail.com) and I'll read it to Dad. He is still able to hear and understand us.
All New Show Sunday 5/13
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment