



Hi Everyone - These pictures and message are from Dad's cousin Karen - I just thought it was so cute, I wanted to share.
"the cat in the pocket" is a thing my dad stole from my papa. They would make this little kitten sound and hold their hands over their shirt pockets - little kids always loved it (including me when I was little!).
If anyone else has pics and such to share - send it along and I'll try to get some of them up here!
Dad had a great day yesterday - he was up and lucid - if only the Chargers had won. Still, we had his buddies, my hubby, the boys, Ran and Steve Seaborg over - and he really enjoyed it - see below.
From Karen:
Marianne..........Attached are some pics from our Sedona trip with your parents. We went on a beautiful train ride and were serenaded along the way by the guitar playing singer.
It was amusing tonight at the dinner table. We had all the kids for dinner for Zach's birthday and we were discussing family and all of you. Ryen couldn't quite remember your dad and Alex said "Don't you remember our cousin who always had a cat in his pocket?" Whenever your folks were coming for a visit (when Alex was little) I would tell him they were coming and would remind him he was our cousin - the one with the cat in his pocket. He loved to talk to Danny about the cat in his pocket and always asked why he couldn't see it?? He may be sending you an email.
KK"
What a beautiful photo of Dan.............
ReplyDeleteI know!
ReplyDelete